How to Buy DOGE2
DOGE2 on CEXs
How to Buy on PancakeSWAP
Step by step guide for PancakeSwap
1. Download the app, Trust Wallet
2. Purchase BSC (Smart Chain) using TrustWallet
2a. USA: Buy BSC (Smart Chain) Direct from Trust Wallet using Moonpay or Simplex takes a few hours to transfer. You can also buy BNB from Binance.US or Crypto.com then transfer it to Trust Wallet, this takes about 10 days.
2b. Rest of the World: You can try to buy it directly from Trust Wallet or Binance then transfer it to Trust Wallet.
3. Go to the DApps tab at the bottom and find PancakeSwap.
3a. iOS users, please click here to watch a video on how to use DApps with Safari with Trust Wallet.
4. On Pancake Swap, in the “From” slot, select BNB or BSC, depending on which one you bought. In the bottom slot tap “Select currency” copy/click this contract address: 0x3780E00D4c60887AF38345cCd44f7617dBFB10A0
5. Click the slider icon at the right top, at set the slippage tolerance to 12% then close that box.
6. Set the amount you wish to buy in the “From” box, and press the “Swap” button
7. Confirm the transaction and hold!
If you bought it from Binance or Cypto.com you will need to “SWAP” it in Trust Wallet in these simple steps.
1. Open Trust Wallet
2. Click “DEX”
3. In the “You Pay” field select your BNB
4. In the “You Get” field select Smart Chain
5. Click “SWAP” and now your BNB should show up in Pancake Swap
You can copy this contract address: 0x3780E00D4c60887AF38345cCd44f7617dBFB10A0 or click this LINK
The 25% wallet is the Dev’s wallet which has been locked. You can view the locked wallet here. The 15% Whale is friendly and is in contact with the Dogecoin 2.0 team. They have expressed their intent and they have also donated about $5,000 USD to the DOGE2 project.
Make sure your slippage is set to 12%
You can use USDT but you still need BNB for the small transaction fees. It’s best to SWAP your USDT for BNB or always have some BNB on hand.
There are a few Whales that hold Dogecoin 2.0 but not to worry. The demand for Doge2 is and will remain high and if a Whale decides to dump half their holdings, that is just more supply to meet the demand and an entry point would be created for some folks looking to buy. On top of that 5% will be distributed to all holders using tokenomics, so you would see an increase in your own holdings. We are also in contact with many of the Whales and monitors transactions very closely.
No! There is only 1 but there are a number of fakes and scams out there. So make sure you only use this contract address: 0x3780e00d4c60887af38345ccd44f7617dbfb10a0